Frequent Activities Include:
- Picking up items from designated collection sites
- Assistance with sorting collections
- Assistance with care packages
- Outreach and response to new inquiries
- Communication and interaction with local veteran organizations
- Web site assistance
- Whatever skills you want to share!
Helmet Liners & Scarfs
For those with a gifted talent to crochet or knit, our troops are in need of helmet liners and scarves to be used for the harsh winter months. If you would like to make a helmet liner or scarf, please see the instructions below.
REMINDER: All yarn MUST be 100% wool and in selected colors of brown/tan/oatmeal.
We make the quillows to honor the fallen, comfort the wounded and thank the service men and women for serving our country. Anyone in the service can request one but we need an address to send to if the person isn’t local. We send to Soldier’s Angels in Germany. We also make baby quilts for the newest member of a service family. These have gone to baby showers, the Hospital at West Point and other local hospitals that are contracted with the Military.